We are seeking expressions of interest for someone (or a small team) who can work independently to develop a brief with members of the steering group to deliver an overall package of communications support for Leeds City of Sanctuary.
Ideas we would expect might include:
- A local, accessible “brand identity” for Leeds City of Sanctuary
- Design and production of engaging, eye-catching materials that more accurately reflect the “DIY” approach to building the culture of welcome
- Design and production of specific resources for groups/ organisations on how they can live out their promise, including but not limited to resource packs with ideas for faith groups, businesses, residents groups, youth groups etc.
- Explore the feasibility of saleable products/ or marketing materials for events e.g. stickers/ t-shirts/ postcards designed to get the message “out there”
- Exploring all avenues to creatively, sustainably raise the profile of our City of Sanctuary including social media
If you’re interested, please see the attachment for further details.
Send your expression of interest to [email protected]
The deadline for submissions is 5pm Monday 11th Feb
Interviews will be in the week commencing 18th Feb