1- Volunteer Administrative Assistant
We are looking for enthusiastic volunteers with organizational and administrative skills.
General office support, including:
- Word processing
- Creating and maintaining filing systems
- Assist with database management, membership records, correspondence, photocopies, training/information packets and mailings as well as contributing to the Newsletter and assisting with information updates.
2- IT Support and website developer!
We are looking for enthusiastic volunteers with IT support skills for:
Design, develop, and implement the look and feel of web pages that meet established design standards.
- Developing computer databases and setting them up.
- Collecting data, organizing it and managing it.
- Any experience designing applications for social networks.
The Homework Club supports young refugees and asylum seekers with educational tasks. Our volunteers work with a small group of pupils to co-run educational activities within the context of a weekly homework club, assisting young people with educational tasks including; helping with homework, other school projects and support with core subjects such as English, Maths and Science. The Homework club runs from 4.30pm – 6.30pm every Tuesdays and once a month until 7.00pm (Homework club meetings).
To apply please contact Ali Mahgoub via [email protected] or 0113 244 9600 / 07733171290